I know you just paid £400 and up for these lovely shoes, so you think that this would mean they are built to last a lifetime? Well no they aren’t and in fact these pricey shoes are going to be some of the most delicate things you own. To make sure they last a life time just following the following instructions
1. If the sole is leather you should have them re-soled BEFORE you wear them
2. Don’t wear them to walk in, I know they are shoes but the truth is they are just for show
3. If they are satin, one drop of rain will ruin them so don’t even risk it
4. Add weather protection
5. Polish and clean your leather regularly
6. Use tree horns to maintain the shape
Hopefully this means that your shoes will last a life!